Stacy 的个人资料细节成就美好Fragment Paint Tru...照片日志列表 工具 帮助
5月23日

For Those Who Perished in the Earthquake

为地震死去的妈妈们而作

For Mothers that have Perished in the Earthquake

李永忠

By Li Rong Chung

一、《孩子别怕》My Child-don't be afraid

孩子别怕, My child, don't be afraid.

这次的黑屋子实在太大, This dark dark house is really too big.

但不是你儿时妈妈的惩罚, But darling this time, it's not a punishment.

关在里面的有你也有妈妈。Mummy is with you, locked in this darkness.

孩子别怕, My child, don't be afraid.

妈妈的胆子其实也不大, Mummy is not so brave.

在黑暗中的惊悸和恐惧, In the darkness I am shaking with fear.

我后悔当初对你教育的犯傻。Oh how I regret the times I chastised you.

孩子别怕, My Child, don't be afraid,

妈妈还有好多心愿和牵挂, Mummy loves you so much.

愧未成为合格的妈妈, I fear I cannot be a good Mummy.

今后不会为成龙成凤层层加码。From now I can no longer encourage you to be the best.

孩子别怕, My child, don't be afraid.

妈妈已听见外面的喊话, Mummy can hear the shouting voices from beyond.

虽然妈妈的声音传不出去, I know you can no longer hear me.

愿生命奇迹危难时助我一把…… All I can do is pray for a miracle.

P1010868P10108835月21日 伦敦中国城追悼会

二、《孩子别喊》My Child- please don't shout

孩子别喊, My child, please don't shout.

保存你的体力最为关键, Save your energy.

外面的叔叔阿姨越来越多, The rescuers are coming.

不抛弃不放弃我们等待救援。Don't give up, we will be saved.

孩子别喊, My child, please don't shout.

妈妈知道缺水有多难, Mummy knows how hard it is to be thirsty.

妈妈真想把自己化为乳汁, I wish I could become water for you.

帮我的孩子渡过这生存难关。And help you overcome and survive.

孩子别喊, My child, please don't shout.

每一声揪痛妈妈心肝, Your every cry tugs my heart.

为让他们听见我们的动静, I pray they will hear our every move,

妈妈愿将自己装上炸药点燃。Mummy wishes I could set free you from here.

孩子别喊, My child, please don't shout.

妈妈现在已愁肠寸断, Mummy is despairing too.

孩子啊你千万不能睡着, Baby, you mustn't fall asleep.

要相信救援的叔叔们还会回来… Have faith, the rescuers will return.

P1010863P1010870华人代表(参赞+BC project founder)讲话

三、《孩子别哭》My Child-please don't cry

孩子别哭, My child, please don't cry.

虽然四周的呻吟已渐渐停住, The groans around us are slowing.

但有妈妈奋力顶住, But Mummy will keep on going.

我们就能找到出路。Together we will escape from here.

孩子别哭, My child, please don't cry.

虽然精疲力尽的妈妈已难顶住, Mummy is exhausted.

但有妈妈撑住, But we will keep going.

我们就能寻到生路。Together we will find a way out.

孩子别哭, My child, please don't cry.

虽然死神已把妈妈紧紧抓住, The angel of death's grip is tight around mummy.

但有妈妈绝不放弃, But I won't give up.

你们就能赢得逃路。You will win in your fight to be free.

孩子别哭, My child, please don't cry.

冥冥中看见你们从我身旁救出, I can see in the darkness that you are saved.

妈妈可以走了, Mummy can leave now.

在天堂为你们祝福…… From heaven I send you my best wishes.

P1010877 Yalan couldn't help crying after reading the above poem.